‘Representatives from training institutions are invited to attend to promote fourth year, 5+1, Masters, Professional Doctorate and PhD courses in all areas of psychology. The program will also include brief presentations from APS college representatives on the different specialisations within psychology.’
The College of Professional Psychology is again delighted to be invited to attend this year’s ‘APS Expo on Postgraduate Psychology Courses’.
Come along to the expo and find out all you need to know about your pathway to becoming a registered psychologist in Australia.
Have you finished a four year degree in psychology… unsure what to do next?
Our programs are practical, supportive, and flexible. And you can enrol at any time.
Find out about:
- Placement: how we support your job seeking efforts by:
– reviewing your resume;
– offering job search techniques and strategies; and
– providing interviewing practice and coaching;
- Supervision: where we provide several Board Approved principal supervisors to mentor, guide and support you;
- Professional Development: what our comprehensive workshops and seminars entail in our schedule for 2020;
- Assessment Tasks: where we provide you with assistance in your preparation of all assessment tasks including providing you access to a range of psychometric assessments, a library of resource material for assessment and exam preparation, and a range of elective Board Approved practice tests.
We offer structured internship programs that are designed to meet the requirements of the Psychology Board of Australia 4+2 and 5+1 pathways to registration.
See you there.